In ‘The Empowerment Zone’ Dr Ramona Houston focusses on building the power of the African American and Latinx communities.
Tracey Greene-Washington: Inspiring others through transformation —
Today Ramona talks to Tracey Greene-Washington about her new book Choosing Purposeful Alignment: The Messy Middle of Transformation. According to Tracey, during the transformation process of aligning with one’s life’s mission, many experience the “messy middle” of change. Listen to this insightful conversation as Ramona and Tracey discuss her new book, which seeks to inspire individuals to do the internal work needed to live a life of service. Tracey is president of the Indigo Innovation Group and founder of Co-Think and lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
In this show we zone in on all aspects of Black and Brown empowerment:
- We support building economic, political, educational and social power.
- We advocate for health, philanthropy and service.
- We champion racial and social justice.
- We critically analyze current events and issues from our perspectives.
- We spotlight and celebrate our history, (s)heroes, culture, institutions, organizations and events.
- We create synergy between our communities, believing that by working together, we increase our capacity and effectiveness in ushering in a better nation and world.
If you are interested in advancing the empowerment of the African American and Latinx communities, join us twice weekly as Dr. Ramona Houston and her guests get into the zone to explore Black and Brown relations and our journey to empowering our communities.