Dr. Constance Craig-Mason: Preparing individuals for financial well-being
Financial education and literacy is so important to living a financially secure and abundant life, yet so many African Americans and Latinos lack the knowledge they need to create financial success for themselves and their families. Join Ramona as she talks to Dr. Constance Craig-Mason about how individuals in Black and Brown communities can take steps to master the fundamentals of financial empowerment. Constance shares strategies for building a prosperous financial future. As the CEO of Concierge Financial Advisory and an Investment Advisor Representative at Forthright Capital Partners, Dr. Constance Craig-Mason teaches her clients how to manage their money, so they can live the life they want without worrying about money.
- Constance’s personal and professional journey into becoming a financial advisor
- Importance of exposure in inspiring financial empowerment
- Intrinsic value of financial education and literacy to living an empowered life
- Reasons for being intentional and clear about the life you want, so you can chart your life
- MORE: memories, opportunities, relationships and experiences
- Strategies for financial empowerment